It is not easy to choose the right and accurate 'wires and cables' that match to your need because not everyone has the necessary knowledge. The market is flooded with multiple types of wire with very minor but significant differences. It is therefore difficult to deal with wires and cables. Visiting physical stores and buying wires and cables is challenging for common people, hence online stores come with a plus point. By shopping online, you can compare prices and specifications of wires and cables, and can return or replace them easily without negotiations. Now the question is, where can we purchase it?
Here in this blog, we've listed some trusted e-commerce sites from where you can make a purchase of Quality tested and certified wires and cables:
- Moglix: Founded in 2008, Moglix is an Asia-based E-commerce company specializing in B2B procurement of industrial supplies, including MRO, Safety, Electricals, Lighting, Cleaning & Housekeeping, Office Stationary & Supplies, Power Tools, and many more. Moglix simplifies the industrial product procurement process by offering a hassle-free online purchasing experience. All The products sourced by us undergo a number of quality tests before being dispatched for delivery. In compliance with ISI quality benchmarks, these industrial tools are fully compliant. They are therefore suitable for use in both workshop-based and industrial applications.
Indiasells: INDIASELLS provides a complete range of cable and fire safety solutions, with a fast turnaround time, for a diverse portfolio of products. Indiasells is the exclusive D2C e-commerce partner for Valuecon Pvt. Ltd., a premier wires and cables manufacturer renowned for delivering high-quality ISI and RDSO-approved wires and cables, comparable to top brands such as Finolex, Polycab, and Havells. However, being a D2C brand, the prices offered by Valuecon through its e-commerce partner - Indiasells are much lower. Result - customers can conveniently buy wires and cables at factory prices - and ensure an informed quality purchase all from the comfort of their homes. Indiasells also houses other brands of products such as Havells, Polycab, and Finolex. Besides wires & cables, Indiasells also offers Addressable Fire Alarms as well as Stand-Alone Fire Alarms. Indiasells also has a unique logistics infrastructure to ensure free and fast shipping. It's a unique e-commerce platform where you can purchase numerous variants of numerous wires and cables. Listed products on the Indiasells platform are ISO certified and have approvals from ISI, LPCB, RoHS, RDSO, and CPWD to name a few. Indiasells offers hassle-free online purchases. Indiasells also offers an easy return-refund and exchange policy that somehow built trust and adds customer satisfaction.
- Factory Prices
- Same Day Shipping
- Fast & Free Shipping
- High Quality Approved Products
- Wide range of catalogue
- Easy Returns
- Indiamart: The Company was founded in 1999 and was founded with the mission of 'making business easy'. Located in India, Indiamart is the largest online B2B marketplace connecting buyers and suppliers. The channel holds a 60% share of the online B2B classified space in India and provides a platform for both SMEs and large enterprises.
Indiamart for Buyers- Connect with sellers from anywhere at any time. A broader marketplace with a wide variety of products and suppliers. A payment protection program.
Indiamart for Suppliers- You can have your business more visible, make your brand more credible, manage leads better with the Indiamart lead management system, and make payments instantly with the Indiamart instant payment solution
- Industry Buying: This unique online platform features an exclusive selection of utility products for all industrial applications. As of 2013, Industry buying has been operating with the aim of introducing and inculcating industrial supply chains in India. As of now, its website provides a fully cataloged collection of over 3.8 Lac SKUs from brands around the world. Since our advent in 2013, we have rapidly increased our business and market value by offering optimum solutions to the nation’s industrial community. As an online trading community, Industry buying has transformed itself from a simple E-commerce enterprise into a place for sellers and consumers to connect and explore lucrative opportunities.
- Amazon: Founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos, Amazon is a renowned brand that offers a wide variety of products. Everything from eatables and groceries to apparel and electrical can be found here. There is no doubt that Amazon is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms on the planet, not just in India, but across the globe. A wide range of wires and cables are available on Amazon, all are tested in labs and certified. The platform allows users to connect as sellers or buyers in any form.
- Flipkart: founded in 2007 by two Indians Flipkart is now quite a competitor to amazon. Like amazon, Flipkart offers a wide range of products and varieties. Flipkart also deals in variety of wires and cables, with an easy return-refund and exchange policy. As a seller or buyers, people can connect with the platform in any way they wish.
- Vashi: The Dodeja Brothers founded Vashi in 1978 with the vision to build a leading enterprise in industrial and commercial supplies. Through excellence, innovation, and agility, Vashi has relentlessly strived to exceed customer expectations. Providing One-Stop integrated solutions for public and private customers in different segments - Panel Manufacturers, Machine Manufacturers, End Users, Projects, Electrical Contractors, Solar, and Retail.
- Havells: With a strong global presence, Havells India Limited is one of the world's leading FMEG companies and manufacturers of power distribution equipment. As a market leader, Havells offers a wide range of products, including Industrial & Domestic Circuit Protection Devices, Cables & Wires, Motors, Fans, Modular Switches, Appliances, Air Conditioners, Electric Water Heaters, Power Capacitors, and Luminaires for Domestic, Commercial, and Industrial Use. There is a range of services available to both domestic and commercial customers at Havells.
- Finolex: India's Finolex Cables Ltd produces electrical and telecommunication cables with a turnover exceeding $2.6 billion (about $ 400 million). Initially, the company manufactured electrical cables insulated with PVC for the automobile industry. The Company has continuously aimed to expand its product range, which now includes PVC Insulated Industrial Cables, FR-LSH PVC Insulated Industrial Cables, and PVC Insulated Single Core and Multicore Flexible Industrial Cables. Multicore Flexible Industrial Cables with Rodent Repellent, PVC Insulated Winding Wires, XLPE 3 Core Flat Cables, Power and Control Cables, etc. As a manufacturer, Finolex later launched their own online store, where a wide range of certified and approved cables and wires can be purchased.