VALUECON Solar Wires & Cables are designed for connecting PV Modules for complete solar system installation and conform to TUV Specification, IS 694, IS 1554 & IS 7098.. VALUECON Solar Cables are made from UV resistant outer sheath with a rating of 105° C, low conductor resistance and high mechanical strength for varying weather conditions. These cables are designed for connecting photovoltaic power supply systems. These cables can be used indoors and outdoor for fixed and flexible applications with high mechanical strength and aging properties even in extreme weather conditions. UV-protected cables are a must for solar installations as the regular wires go brittle in a year to be exposed to the sunlight. UV-protected wires last for decades in the sun.
- CONSTRUCTION: 99.9% Pure Annealed OXYGEN FREE copper strands (bunched to meet class 5 flexibility as per IEC 60228), Insulated and sheathed with Cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) and UV HR 105°C PVC respectively
- The Conductor is made from 99.9% pure OXYGEN FREE copper to ensure that the wires are prevented from oxydation under all-weather conditions, with zero Dilelectric loss - ensuring 25+ Year High Performance Life Span
- The High Heat resistant, Flame Retardant, Cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) Insulation & UV HR 105°C PVC Sheath, coated with a Hygrophobic, Oil and Chemical Resistant & UV resistant compound, making it an all weather Solar Cable for outdoor installation.
- Voltage Rating: U0/U=600/1000 V AC, 1800 V DC.
- Temperature Rating: -40 °C up to +120 °C.
Type of Product : Flexible Tinned Copper Conductor Solar Cables
Nominal Size (sq. mm) : 6.0
Cable Length : 25 Feet + 25 Feet
Applications : According to requirements for cables for PV systems
Working Voltage : DC 1000 V
Insulation Resistance : 1000 MW-km