Solar cable is the interconnection cable used in photovoltaic power generation. A solar cable is used to connect solar panels and other electrical components of a photovoltaic system. Solar cables are made with UV resistant and weather resistant material. Valuecon Cables is considered as one of the leading solar cable manufacturers in India.
Annealed Electro-Tinned fine copper strands (bunched to meet class 5 flexibility as per IEC 60228/VDE 0295), Insulated and sheathed with Polyolefin Co-Polymer (XLPO) / Cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE), Cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) Sheath
- Voltage Rating: U0/U=600/1000 V AC, 1800 V DC.
- Test Voltage: 6.5 KV 50 Hz, 15 KV DC for 5 Min.
- Temperature Rating: -40 °C up to +120 °C.
- Max. Short Circuit Temp.: 200 °C (for 5 sec).
- Oil & Chemical resistance: IEC 60811-1.
- Bending Radius: > 4 x Ø (Cable OD).
- Fire Performance: IEC 60332-1-2.
- Smoke Emission: IEC 61034-2 / EN 50268-2.
- (Light Transmission > 60%).
- Halogen Free: IEC 60754-1 (HCL content <0.5%).
- Generally meets TÜV 2PfG-1169/08.2007 PV1-F.
XLPE insulated and XLPE sheathed SOLAR PV CABLES
|ATC Conductor||Insulation Thickness||Sheath Thickness||Cable OD||Current Rating|
|No/ Dia Of Strand (mm)||mm (Minimum)||mm (Minimum)||mm (Nominal)||Ampere (A)|
|1C x 2.5||50/0.25||0.5||1||4.2||41|
|1C x 4||56/0.3||0.5||1||4.7||55|
|1C x 6||84/0.3||0.8||1.2||5.5||70|
|1C x 10||80/0.4||1||1.3||6.5||98|
|1C x 16||126/0.4||1.2||1.5||8.3||132|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.