The NoToFire© NF-211 Carbon Monoxide Alarm is equipped with a powerful electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor that uses “Sixth Sense Technology.
The NoToFire© Carbon Monoxide detector work on accurate and quick response for the earliest warning of the presence of Carbon Monoxide in the premise. This carbon monoxide sensor has a long lifespan of 7 years. Based on the functional status of the co-detector, the infused LED indicator will exhibit different colours to notify you (the green indicates normal operation, while the red indicates an alarm condition, and the yellow indicates a fault state). This carbon monoxide detector is capable of emitting an 85-decibel when carbon monoxide levels are detected at high levels. This powerful carbon monoxide detector comes with 1.5 V AA batteries to power the alarm for 24/7 protection even during power outages. Carbon monoxide CO is the leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths, yet many people are unaware that they are suffering from CO poisoning until it's too late. Since symptoms of CO poisoning are like the flu, you might not even realize you're in danger at first. That's why a carbon monoxide alarm is a great way to protect your family.
- The NoToFire© NF-211 carbon monoxide detectors use advanced electrochemical “Sixth Sense Technology” sensors, which give you the earliest possible warning of CO threat.
- The CO detector is powered by 2 replaceable 1.5 V AA batteries with a 7-year sensor life; which provides 24/7 protection even during power outages.
- The carbon monoxide alarm will start at a lower alarm volume (85dB) if the CO alarm warning is triggered. It will prevent people to be scared suddenly by a loud alarm sound.
- Based on the functional status of the co detector, the LED indicator will exhibit differing colors to notify you (the green indicates normal operation, the red indicates an alarm state, and the yellow indicates a fault).
- The Carbon Monoxide (CO) alarm design of the test function by pressing the test button, used to test the product is working normal and easily mute the alarm when a false alarm occurs. A weekly test is required.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.